Book Your CBT or New Rider Training Online Now
Enjoyable, Professional but FUN Rider Training
Have a very Merry Christmas on MTS Sussex - Book a CBT for any date between November 2017 to January 2018 for just £105 including bike hire - no hidden extras with us!
Why not choose a Christmas voucher for that someone speacial, go on, get them something they really want this Christmas - maybe an introduction to motorcycling, or a CBT, and for that someone REALLY special how about a full licence course - you know they're worth it!
And as it's all about Christmas if you book your A2/DAS we will pay for your Mod1 test, so prices start from just £465!
If you are looking for motorcycle training that's safe and fun, then you're in the right place! MTS is a family run training school with a passion about motorcycling, so your success is our reputation. We don't just want you to pass your test though, we want you to be safe and happy to get out there and enjoy riding once you have passed. Our reputation hangs on what our students say, so it's important for us to get it just right.
Crawley, Burgess Hill, East Grinstead & Haywards Heath
We'll take you through your CBT, A1, A2 and DAS, with an uncompromising passion for safety and quality instruction. We have a reputation as a friendly school and we really get to know our students (we have a maximum 2:1 student/teacher ratio). Although riding makes sense economically and has less environmental impact, we never forget it also puts a smile on your face.
We don't compete in price wars as our courses are priced realistically without any hidden extras such as bike hire and certificate costs. And we only recommend the right amount of training from the start so you don't end up paying for days you don't really need or extra days half way through, however we do offer simple interest free savings plans to suit your financial commitments, so whether you are completely new to riding, looking for post test training, or someone returning to motorcycling, we can help you succeed without breaking the bank!
Why Take Your Motorbike Training With Us?
There are plenty of reasons MTS is the motorcycle school to get you on the road, through your test and beyond…
- We're a family run business that takes pride in providing effective training at realistic prices with excellent pass rates.
- We have a new fleet of Yamaha MT-07's (including a few lowered for the vertically challenged) for our DAS & A2, as well as Suzuki 500's. Our Yamaha YBR's, and custom bikes along with our Piaggio auto's are perfect for CBT's.
- Our free assessments ensure you only get the motorbike lessons you need, saving you time and money.
- Our prices include instruction, bike use, and safety clothing. Our package prices include CBT & both Module 1 & 2 test fees which can be taken on the same day or split to take the pressure off!
- We are the only school with CBT training facilities in East Grinstead, Crawley and Burgess Hill, and have the largest safe CBT enclosures in the whole of West Sussex, with fully equipped classrooms, kitchens (on site cafe at Burgess Hill) and toilets, you have everything in one place! And between the sites we run CBT courses week days as well as weekends at no extra cost.
- Our full motorcycle licence courses run 7 days a week from our site in Burgess Hill,we also cover all surrounding areas including Haywards Heath.
- Our male & female instructors are fully qualified DVSA approved, and to ensure continuity we endeavour to run each course by the same instructor throughout.
- We cover the all-important test route areas around Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, East Grinstead, Hassocks, Keymer & Hurstpierpoint.
- Our centres are in quieter locations in East Grinstead, Crawley & Burgess Hill, so you can build your confidence & experience before encountering busy roads.
Don't just take our word for it - see our latest Student Passes to see how effective our instruction is, and what our successful students have to say about us.
What Instruction Do We Provide?
Whatever stage you are at we have options tailored to your individual needs.
From our New Rider Course for those that want to try riding a motorbike before committing, to Enhanced Rider Scheme for experienced riders looking to improve (and enjoy lower insurance premiums!), we cater for motorcyclists of every level of experience and ability.
Want to Know More?
Check out our Motorbike Training Information and Frequently Asked Questions to find out more about the type of licence you can apply for, the format of the tests, and what to expect from your lessons with MTS.
Get in Touch
For more information on any of our courses, including A1, A2, DAS (Category A) or CBT training, call us today: Crawley: 01293 850802 Burgess Hill: 01444 246714 / East Grinstead: 01342 890006, or visit our Contact page for details.
CBT & NEW RIDER TRAINING
FULL LICENSE LOCATION
Your full motorbike licence instruction will be from our site in Burgess Hill, where all the test routes run.
Not sure how much tuition you need to pass your test? Book a free assessment and we’ll quote you for only the instruction you need.